Are you interested in using a grant to assist in your downpayment or your closing costs? Are you currently making enough to cover monthly expenses but haven't quite saved for your future homes downpayment? Is your credit not where you'd like it to be? With San Diego Grants, we have solutions and answers to all of your home buying needs! With a large variety of programs and offers to fit any financial situation, we can help with the overwhelming task of finding the right loan for you, without any of the pressure to commit or upfront fees. We want to untangle the mess that can lead to headaches by offering you simple and effective solutions that help make you a real competitor in the housing market.
We are now offering various programs to assist with down payments as well as grants to cover closing costs! Government insured FHA and VA loans (zero down after VA), USDA 1st Mortgage loans, and you only need .5% downpayment of purchase price.
Contact us about our San Diego County First Time Buyer programs. We also offer closing cost and downpayment assistance through the San Diego Housing Commission.
If you are interested in more information fill out our questionnaire by clicking the tab above and one of our representatives will get back to you within 48 hours.
A Few of the PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS include:
- -Down Payment and/or Closing Cost Assistance (Currently in the Form of a Grant)
- -Our services are not limited to First-Time Homebuyers
- -Available in Conjunction with 30-year fixed-rate FHA, VA and USDA Mortgage Loans
- -New or Existing Homes are Eligible
- -Income Limits up to 120% HUD AMI
- -Available throughout all of California
- -San Diego Housing Commission Grants